Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday Specials

Today is Tuesday. A special Tuesday. No work Tuesday. No school Tuesday.

Ahhh...life!

Back to earth. I realized I have a lot of things to do today. Laundry.Cooking.Baking.Tidying Up.Going to PO.Some Shopping. and a whole-lot-a-domestic-duties.

Ahhh...the realities of life!

Why can't we just live in a dream? Or maybe we are living in a dream...Who knows?

I remember my physics teach'r in high school, he told us a "profound" scenario which made us think and ponder (that he's nuts) - he said, 'what if you are riding the bus, you look out the window and you perceive that you are moving WHEN the world around you is actually moving and you are stationary?' For some reason, of all things he taught us - that's one of two things that I still remember.(The other one being, he looked at my watch intensely - until he realized that there's a tiny spider spinning around the clock -afterwhich he asked me -'are you spiderwoman?')

Okay back to Tuesday. I love tuesdays. Not only does it come after Monday - which is usually a toxic day. Tuesday may be a bit of a drag (like you can't see Friday from tuesday) but it's a sign you got through Monday.

It's funny how things work out.

Ha!

2 comments:

nessadisco said...

TGIT! Wait, that just looks weird..it's supposed to be Thank God Its Tuesday! We're almost thru the week, which is great. And today is a ped day, which is totally awesome, since it's a gorgeous day outside!

I am still in pain though. The clinic line up was too long for me to wait, I was so tired. I am gonna go today, after I'm done running some errands. I hope it's just cramps. :/

And on that boy thing from my blog. He does feel the same way. He just lives too far.

Anonymous said...

:) i was grinning wide reading that... yeh.. Tuesdays are nice the way Sundays aren't for exactly the same reason but the other side to it; the preceed Mondays, and Mondays like you said are toxic...

cheers for the blog!