Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Heat is On!

Really. The Heat-er is still ON! It's almost the end of May and our building apartment still has it's freakin' heater on! And at night! I am literally "grillin'" mad about it! But I should stop shouting, right?!

Honestly, the past few days I've been worried how come each time I come home, I start coughing my brains out (not exaggerating here- but I think I almost lost some of it in the sink). I've been wondering like crazy - trying the process of elimination what could I possibly be allergic to. And even to the point of getting a doctor's appointment for it. Each time I get bouts of coughism (okay, this word I just made up), I thought I will be laid to rest pretty soon! Talk about paranoia! (Shouting again..)

Niweys, I know the culprit of all this mayhem. The heater!. I am allergic to the kind of heat they use in this building. Enough of the problem. Let's focus on the solution, shall we?

Windows in the bedroom open?- check. Windows in the kitchen - open? Check. In the Living Room? Check. In the bathroom? Check. Dining area? Check. Okay. Now, the whole apartment windows are open - open for all the pollution - noise and whatever type you can think of. Called the building super? Check.

Geez, I am just typing away here and I just took a shower and I am sweatin'.

Pleeeease! somebody save me!

No comments: