Saturday, May 16, 2009

Enjoying the not-so-long weekend

On this wet, windy Saturday, I have been contemplating on what I will do for this long weekend. Should I turn the apartment upside down? Should I make upside down cake? Or should I learn to stand upside down? Hmm...too many choices!

In the meantime, I thought and pondered until I ended up sleeping! What a day! Everybody deserves a break...including me...and you, my furry friends...

So, while I enjoy this long weekend doing whatever it is I will decide on doing...I found this video of (my new favorite) Cher.

Oh c'mon, aren't you feeling the 80's???

Watch more Believe videos on AOL Video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If stand upside-down and make an upside-down cake, is it really a right-side up cake when you're finished?

These are the things I think about while waiting in airport departure lounges.

I noticed your blog postings are getting shorter. Thanks for accommodating my attention span.

LA is huge, like REALLY huge. I drove 60 miles yesterday and I never even left LA. There was even an earthquake last night that knocked some stuff off the walls at the office.

Take care

YFF (your Furry Friend)