Monday, May 12, 2008

Color blind spot

I have an epiphany today. Yeah, I've used this word in my other post, but hey, this is my blog so I can use words anywhich way I want to.
We are all slaves. We became slaves the minute we understood that this society we are born into expected us to be dictated upon by which I should say it's not a free world after all.

My college professor in sociology once said, everything around us, tells us how we should act and how we can be accepted in our society. I remember her not too well, but one flashback...she was sitting on top of the table in her jeans, and lecturing us about how revolting the society makes us (or makes her) feel. From the traffic lights, how it manipulates people to stop at red and move at green and slow down at yellow. I tell ya, this teech is one amazonian thinker. She tried, I swear, she tried to make us revolt against the society that tells us to stop at red and go at green. Okay, what if we decided to go at red - then I don't think we'll have the chance to stop at green! Because before we know it, red will be spattered around the pavement, therefore, making all vehicles stop at the sight of red - as well. Nah..sorry teech but the colors just ain't a match.


So as you can see, this topic is really going nowhere, as usual. I wanted to talk of something and ended up talking about another. I think it's the keyboard. It's very nice to touch and my fingers just gets carried away typing while my brain is still battling over what the hell I am suppose to write! D'uh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dnt understand rein... I just don't... But i can read you know that.

Iloveyourein...