Saturday, December 22, 2007

Home Alone 1

I'm home alone for the first time in a long time and have been waiting for this day for awhile. And now here it is - and I don't know what to do. Or maybe what to do first.
So first, I watched a movie- which I have seen for about 5 or 6 times already. Then I type away. Yes, type away....that's what I'm doing typing away...whatever I can think of. Wherever my mind takes me. Whichever letters my fingers hit....just typing away...
Seriously, living with somebody for awhile and then getting used to seeing that person every time can make you long for a "me- day". And although it wasn't really intentional, since we were both invited to go to a dinner party of some sort, the thought of having the whole space to myself is actually very enlightening....and encouraging in fact. Can't you tell I was able to type away so much today....typing away....
I am so ecstatic about this whole blogging thing - very stimulating I suppose.

So, it's best to just type away....

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I do sometimes long for a "ME-time", though it's hard having a 7-year old but don't you just love those times...ENJOY!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas!