Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blame it on the weather

The sun didn't show up today. It's not that I was expecting it since they said that it will be a cloudy day today - for some reason I refused to believe that. Oh well, what's a girl to do, but to go to work and earn a decent living. Nope, no complainers. Not today.
Just that when the sun doesn't show up, I feel a sudden mood change. Don't you feel the same way, too? I felt like the world stopped when the weather is all gloomy. You just want to curl up in bed and stay in your pjs all day long - ahhh that's life!
I went home early and was thinking of cooking up something different for lunch (I came home at quarter to 1) - but then again, nah, I'm too exhausted - ya, putting the fish sticks in the oven, sure, mere exhaustion...
I wasn't really in the mood to eat our leftover "chinese cuisine", eventhough it was really good (sue, didn't do too bad at all, to think there's not a drop of asian blood in her, or so I think), I felt like eating something different - to make the long story short, we ended up heating the leftovers and done! No more leftovers. Okay!
Then after checking mails, emails, we decided to watch The Joy Luck Club. As if we can't get enough of chinese inspirations. (sigh). But it was okay. I've seen that movie for the nth time. Then I start thinking about my mom, how I made her life a nightmare growing up....ask her, maybe she would tell. I dare you.
So all this feeling absolutely bland the whole day - eating leftover chinese food, and watching chinese movies, I have to end it. It has to stop. Right now.
We are having spaghetti for dinner. Ciao!

No comments: