Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Call Me a Crybaby won't Ya

I finally finished reading the latest book written by Mitch Albom - "Have a Little Faith". The last four (or was it six) pages was the hardest one to read - it took me 2 bus rides going home to finish those pages! Whew!

Okay, before you even think I'm a slow reader of some sort, it took me awhile to finish the last few pages 'coz I ended up crying in the middle of the paragraph and before I know it, I just have to close the book and hope that nobody noticed that I was getting teary-eyed. Crybaby!

Well, I suppose I am one. In fact I should join the CA - Crybaby Anonymous or maybe even be the founder of it if there isn't one yet. Hmm.. I should look that up Mr.Google.

What makes a crazy ol' me cry easy? Hey this sounds like one of the chat sessions I have with my 6th grade BFF...Go on!!..

So, to continue, what makes me cry easy? It's easy!! Reading a sad story/book where the main character dies or becomes a zombie or a ghost or what have you... "Finding Nemo" never fails to make me cry! Sheesh!! whatta sad sad movie that is..I tell you, there's nothing like being a lost clown fish in a sea full of fish! Glad I wasn't a fish! And darn right I am not a clown! D'uh! the foundation doesn't suit me! Why am I shouting! I don't know!

Seriously (as what my special friend would say), anything sad and true makes me cry. And my life, sometimes, makes me cry too! So we're not gonna think of that right now.

When I was a kid, the loss of a dog made me cry. But one dog dying after another, it just kinda numbs you. And sometimes you just have to tell yourself it's okay to let go. And you know what? It was ok. But then a loved one passes on and you find your tearducts out of control...sad...really sad...and you just can't even hold up yourself to stand. But you know what? As time passes by, it is true what they always say...

"It will be Okay but it will never be Alright"....

Whew! In the meantime, maybe I should join the circus! Anyone care to join?

No comments: