Monday, March 17, 2008

Winter whites and blues

I'm getting tired of winter. And pretty sure I'm not the only one. There are hundred or thousands or even gazillion of us!
First, it's no fun anymore to wear a heavy jacket each time you go out of your home. And if there's tons of snow, make sure you have your boots on, otherwise, your feet will be wet and shoes soaked.

Wait. Hmmm...I think, did I? wrote about this winter thingy.. nah, I think you're just imagining. That was somebody else's.

Okay on with the winter blues. So I guess that's why they call it blues. But all I see is WHITE!. And our neighbor mostly listens to reggae. (boink!)
I think we should just focus on the good side of winter. (Which is good because it's 6 am and I don't need to culminate some negative vibes before I go to work)
Let me think for a bit here. (ponder...pout...sigh)
I guess for some people, winter season that brings a lot of snow, is good- for skiing, for making their house postcard perfect, for covering up their ugly landscaped lawn, for covering the potholes on the road(sort of).
Also, during winter, you get to use your flannel sheets, your comforters, you flannel pjs, and of course ALL your socks!
So, I suppose it's not really that bad, just that you gain a few more pounds in and out. And you can't really tell when it's gonna end.
Darn! it's gonna snow again tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It can be freezing cold there... but just make sure if your using flanel materials... do be careful..