Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"Un"planned and Planned Plans

Ah...you might be wondering how am I holding on being off work for two days now. TERRIFfIC! MAGNIFIQUE!!!! Never felt any better.
Since Saturday, I have been doing some "vacationing" - for one, I woke up a little late than usual. (my wake up time is @ 6:30 but since the start of vacation, it's 8:30!), I still cook a bit - well, we are trying to empty our fridge before we go camping. And would you believe that since the past days I have been eating a good number of eggs in a day! You'd think I am in an egg roll! Wait! That didn't come out right. I'm on a roll with eggs! Yikes, doesn't sound right either.
Anyways, I should tell you my "has been" schedule.
MONDAY: I just stayed home. Did some usual cleaning and a not-so usual cleaning -(like rearranging stuff inside the cabinet under the sink). Put my "babies" (my chinese bamboo plants) under the shower for a good rainy effect then placed them by the window sill for a nice sunbath.
TUESDAY: Woke up late again. Did the laundry. Went out with Sue to have the tires changed. Yep, the red baby should be ready for that road trip on friday. Then we had to re arrange our front door closet (okay, front door - near the door?) to accommodate the old tires - don't worry, we put a nice pillow case on each one. and put a lot of moth balls inside the closet - so that should do.
And this is the "would be" schedule for tomorrow 'til friday:
WEDNESDAY: Dentist appointment @ 10. Then we have to start loading the van of the camping necessities. And have a just for laughs gala to see @ 7. (hosted by Joan Rivers - should be really down on the floor funny)
THURSDAY: Last minute packing for the roadtrip. We have to drop off some cds to Sue's Jamie - as per his request. Set the alarm early. Sleep early to beat the alarm.
FRIDAY: We hope to wake up really early to beat the traffic. And we're off!
Okay, so I will just update whatever happens next. As you can see,my writing is all over - like doesn't make any sense - except for the scheduling part.
But definitely, I will be posting some pictures and more pictures next time.
Tah tah for now my furry friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a great trip, you two!

J