Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It Just Won't Let Go...

Two weekends ago, I had my supposedly "annual" visitor visiting me twice this year. And left me with a very bad cough - so there I was every night - I would cough and cough and cough then I bleeeeeewwwww - my brains out!(which explains I haven't been typing away much here. hint:no brains - sheesh!) No worries, Mr.taste-so-awful Buckley's has been tried and tested and so is Mr. Robitussin as well.
I was having sleepless nights and you know what "sleepless" nights do to you (except when you're in love) - you can't sleep!(well, what else can it do, but deprive you of getting any sleep) Okay, redundant - STOP.
So you could very well understand my furry friends why my thoughts are kinda garbled and misaligned.
And today, around 10 to 8, I woke up, and I was like, 'where'd my cough go?' - I have been waking up every couple of hours coughing since 12 midnight, 'blowing' my brains out - like it's gonna be the end of me (unfortunately for you - not yet). Suddenly I was able to lay on my side and sleep a few minutes more. I felt like a new(hu)man...my epiphany rambled on inside my head - woa! my brain's back!!!Like you can hear the heavens uplifting you and you're taken for a ride on those puffy clouds.....and then...
I got up and started coughing again. Geeez!

No comments: