Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WWW (Wanda the Witch on Wednesday)

So there she was - Wanda the Witch on a Wet Wednesday. Our paths crossed again.(sigh) And I thought (and hoped) it never Will.
But anywho, I know you are thinking Who is this Wanda - Well, for one, her name is not Wanda (for pete's sake, I'm not that mean!) In fact, her name is not even close to Wanda! I just ended up hearing somebody else that she is Wanda..hep! Stop the confusion.
Okay, Wanda showed up by the door on a Wet Winter Wednesday. Not knowing What she stepped into doing today. Ha! Wanda Will be Washing the dishes (nope not to Wet her hair). But poor Wanda seemed so lost (and lazy) and it doesn't suit her - because everything should start with letter W, right? Okay okay...you know, the first time I met Wanda the Witch, I Was the one Washing dishes! And there she Was, taking her sWeet time pouring the pudding in tiny little cups and didn't know what spoon to use to avoid making the mess! Ha! That time, there I Was, Washing dishes (pots and pans), While Wanda kept bugging me, and asking me questions, 'Uhm, What should I use so it doesn't spill' - eeeow Wanda, use your head! (then maybe it Won't spill!)
So, I got home and there - I decided to Write and reminisce the other Wanda the Witch - I grew up with...



Ahh...don't you just miss those Sesame Street days!

p.s. I forgot to check if she Washed the dishes With Warm Water...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so Wanda wears a WIG. tell Wanda to wash her wig.. hehehehe...