Friday, March 13, 2009

Gimme some ShooogaH!

It's that time of year - well at least in this side of the world. Where some trees has to sweat some bloody sap to make syrup hence, shoogah. Okay, don't believe a word I say - up to you!
So, our class has decided to get some of these tasty shoogah - where? WELL....where else? Of course some shoogah place they call some shoogah shack! So - been there done that - can't you tell I've had all the shoogah I neeeeed for my lifetime...
But I won't leave without sharin' of course - we're talking of shoogah - not honey!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rein, now I have the Sugar-Sugar song playing in my head 24/7. Ahhh it's on again!!!!

Anonymous said...

So I´m sitting by the pool here in Mexico, and what do they play¿ The sugar-sugar song! There{s no escaping it¡ Sorry about the weird symbols, but I can{t figure out these spanish keyboards. OMG it{s playing again because I opened up your blog!