Saturday, April 12, 2008

Not dozing off

I smell vanilla. Mmmm...french vanilla coffee. Oh if only it was coffee flavored vanilla. Hmm, doesn't sound right.
It's a very gloomy, bed weather day today and I am stuck at home waiting. Waiting for the sun to shine, waiting for the janitors to fix the light fixtures. Waiting for the world to change. Not.
I love to be lazy once in awhile. My idea of being lazy is not really doing anything. But not really standing still.
It's a weekend. A Saturday. It's raining outside. Rein can't go out and play.
So it's gonna be a homey saturday. Let's see what we can do...SLEEP! oh if only. I wish. But as I mentioned before in previous posts, I have a hard time to sleep. My mind is always awake. I don't wanna miss a heartbeat. I don't want to miss anything that might pass me by. I know I'm just making irrational rationalities. Ha! the redundancy of rein...
Seriously, I sometimes think I have sleep deprivation. Okay, this is my blog and I can type anything I want and can think of. So, bear with me. I tried taking an organic tea before going to bed, it says it would help give you a good night sleep. Well, it should, it's made of hops, the plant/herb/or bush that they put in making beers. But after sometime, it's really not too helpful.
I think I should make that call to see my doctor. I should ask for some meds to help me sleep restfully.
Yeah, maybe I should.

1 comment:

Mai Dee said...

The only cure to sleep is a good kiss, xxxxx and the warmest hug, oooooo. Drinking tea at nite is nt good. Take marijuana pie, that will make you sleep. LOL

Wackier