Monday, April 21, 2008

Lil' Miss Muffet (Part Two)

Last night while sitting in front of the puter, I turned and there it was. Another spidey, trying to do ala tarzan - swinging by from one pole to the next (that is, from one chair to another). So, what am I to do? I grabbed a moist cloth, and gave it a good squishy. Ha! Invaders! Don't worry it's a small one as well. But the legs are more defined with this one. Like I can see it clearly - or was it because I am not half asleep like before with the first one.
I tell you, these spideys are crawling into my space. Sure, it feels good a lot of people wants to be close to you. But hey, did I mention people? Ya!..PEEEOPPPLE. I didn't say spideys. I guess it's officially spring! We live on the first floor (no, my name is not Luca, and Luca lives on the second floor). And there's a small lawn in front of the building with some big trees around the building - so I guess, these spideys are out now eh.
Now, how come Charlotte can't control her little spideys?? They're all over the place! Sure, I just found 2 so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its luca from the second floor. I am going crawl on you one of these days.... hahahaha...

wackier