Sunday, June 14, 2009

Name Change

Whew! as you can see from your navigation tool bar - I've decided to change the name of this blog. It's still the same blog, my furry friends. Just a different address.

Why? you may want to ask. Okay, you don't want to ask but I will tell you anyway.

I feel like I've outgrown the crazeegirl thing. I am not really crazy to begin with (just in denial). And I think a new name is in order. However order you may want to be in. There you lost me.

Seriously, the new name will hopefully bring out some new perspective in my life specifically - because by the way, it is my blogsite, right? But of course if it was yours and you're the one writing it, then it will be a new perspective in YOUR life. Okay, lost me again.

To go back to what I'm trying to convey. Perhaps a new name will motivate and inspire this blog-a-bunch for more in depth analysis of what's out there.

Why bubble, again you might ask. But if you don't want to ask, I will tell you anyway.

Bubble, not because of the leader of the powerpuff girls (minus the "s"), but simply because, the "world" has already been taken. Get it? Ha! But really, the word "world" is already taken. Can you believe that phrase? The world has already been taken. Yay! by who?? I'm scared now. Ha!

So I suppose I can never be so serious with whatever thought pops into my (bubble)head. But seriously, I am a firm believer that our lives need some toning down of seriousnessities (okay, completely lost!).

I am going to write more, I promise, my furry friends. Right now, I am just too tired to even entertain any thought provoking "thoughts" creeping into my mind.

After all, summer is knocking at my door.

Come on in!

2 comments:

Hidden Jules catering said...

you`re real funny! lol

Anonymous said...

and still crazee.